- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine, softened ( I almost never use butter these days for baking cookies.. Just trying to eat healthy ;)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) package Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 cup chopped cashews
|Step 2 : Add eggs one at a time; add dry ingredients to wet ingredients gradually before adding nuts and choco chips|
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt ( dry ingredients) in small bow. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract ( wet ingredients) in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 11-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. They are soft when you take them out but gradually hardens perfectly as they cool.
|Cookie dough before baking on cookie sheet|
|Cookies right after took them out of the oven|
Merry Christmas to all of you who takes time out of your busy schedule to drop by our blog ! Have a Fantabulous Holiday Season ! And enjoy baking :)
|Cookies being cooled on a wire rack|
Ajanta from Amherst